MAKE – ‘Loyal Instruments’
- In hospitals, research centers and in other institutions for heat treating process
- Double walled chamber inner made of 4 Nos.
- Siliminite refractory slabs and outer made of cold rolled mild steel sheet finished in powder coating.
- Insulated by Ceramic fibre blankets to minimize radiation heat loss.
- Double walled insulated door mounted on heavy-duty hinges is provided with effective locking arrangements.
- Heating elements will be Kanthal A1 coils suspended in the grooves of the refractory.
- Temperature is maintained and controlled by Digital temperature controller working in conjunction with Cr/A1 thermocouple placed in the hot zone.
- Supplied complete with control panel.
- Operating Tempetaure Range : Ambient +5 to 1100˚C
- Temperature : 1150 Deg. C
- Light weight with ceramic wool insulation. Suitable to work on 220V, single phase 50 Hz, AC supply.
|Inner Chamber Size||100x100x225mm
|Rating||1.5 KW||2.5 KW||3.5 KW||5.0 KW||7.5 KW|
|Operating Temperature Range||Ambient +5 to 1100˚C|
|Max. Temperature||1150 Deg. C|
|Heating Element||Kanthal A1 coils|
|Insulation||Ceramic fibre blankets|
|Temperature Control||Digital Temperature Controller Cum Indicator|
|Power Supply||220 Volts 1 phase, 50 Hz, AC Supply|